erNavigator Cloud Pro
Cloud Pro is for small to medium-size businesses.
Cloud Pro is an innovative and cost effective labour relations cloud software solution, designed and regularly updated by leading experts, to help you manage labour relations cases online from start to finish without the assistance of labour lawyers.
The system replaces all paper-based activities, which are traditionally disjointed, non-compliant and inconsistent.
erNavigator is compliant with Labour Law, the Labour Relations Act and CCMA rules and is configurable for your company’s disciplinary code and policies.
erNavigator includes tried and tested best-practice processes and documentation developed over many years working with a diverse group of clients, leading labour lawyers and professional HR certification bodies. We regularly update these methods whenever labour law and practice change.
CLOUD SOFTWARE FOR COMPLIANT BEST PRACTICE LABOUR RELATIONS
Everything you need to manage your cases is available at your fingertips.
- Country-specific best practice processes and tasks.
- Continuous monitoring of policy and legal compliance, consistency and fairness.
- Country and industry specific checklists and forms, guidance and tips, rules and regulations and law summaries automatically delivered online to you.
- Country-specific legally compliant forms automatically pre-populated with case details.
- Meaningful reports and cases information available at the click of a button.
- Email reminders and prompts.
As a cloud solution, erNavigator is cost-effective, easy to access, user-friendly and secure. With country specific pre-defined best practice configurations, it’s quick and easy to get going.
Watch the system in action
Experience the unique benefits of erNavigator Cloud Pro
- Manage formal and informal cases and appeal processes, suspensions, investigations and inquiries.
- Progressive discipline, policy and legal compliance and consistency are all automatically monitored and managed.
- Manage employee ill-health and performance-related issues, including reviews, action plans and follow-ups.
- Record objectives and allocate tasks to avoid unacceptable situations from continuing.
- Manage grievances, complaints and tip-offs.
- Record case stages, escalations and outcomes.
- Manage conciliations, arbitrations and labour court.
- Compile online case bundles and generate pre-populated compliant documentation.
Section 189 Processes
- Manage retrenchment and downsizing processes.
South African best practice partners
South African legal content provided
and regularly updated by Bowmans.
I had very little confidence making the right labour relations decisions until Cloud Pro guided me
We had a problem managing the complexities of misconduct and poor performance cases, until we started using Cloud Pro
It was hard to keep up with changing labour relations laws without Cloud Pro
Keeping track of all our Labour relations cases was difficult, case files and evidence went missing and preparing reports was a manual and time consuming exercise, until we started using Cloud Pro
Running paper based labour relations processes was not effective since we have many branch offices. Cloud Pro resolved all the issues
No one really knew when it comes to labour relations what to do and when to do it, now we all know exactly what to do using Cloud Pro and we don’t have to use expensive attorneys and consultants